The Offset Project has calculated the carbon footprint and worked with its partners to tailor an individual program to green each of these events to varying degrees.
Our event work typically includes:
- Helping events reduce energy consumption
- Mitigating generated waste
- Instituting recycling/composting programs
- Enhancing transportation solutions
- Offsetting the carbon emissions generated from the event
For any event a detailed carbon emissions analysis is available for the promoters to take the conservation message directly to the patrons – click here to view a recent carbon emissions analysis example. Often a “Greening” element, provided by The Offset Project, is included in the event marketing to help insure that the promoters benefit from the goodwill that sustainability engenders in ticket purchasers.